DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Assistant Director of Supply Chain Operations
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Assistant Director of Supply Chain Operations to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support. More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring valued individuals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Job Summary – The Assistant Director of Supply Chain Operations is responsible for the daily operations of all functions assigned by the Supply Chain Director within the facility. It is generally anticipated that the Assistant Director will be assigned all supply chain responsibilities for selected campuses within the facility. The Assistant Director of Supply Chain Operations assists in integrating the department’s services with the hospital’s primary functions, develops/implements policies and procedures that guide or support service, assesses and improves department performance, and ensures orientation and continuing education of departmental staff as assigned. This person may recommend resources/space needed by the department and may participate in the selection of outside services in conjunction with the Director of Supply Chain Operations. They serve as a key promoter of the Service Center, which strives to meet and exceed the needs of its customers.
JFK Medical Center – Atlantis, Florida
• JFK Medical Center is a 486-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in Atlantis, Florida. The Center is known for its range of comprehensive services, including 24-hour emergency care, cardiovascular care, and stroke care.
• Atlantis is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States.
• Atlantis is located about 20 minutes south of Downtown West Palm Beach. The city is perfect for any golfer, as the Atlantis County Club and the Lost City Golf Club are ranked among the most beautiful golf courses in the world. At just a short drive from the beach, Atlantis has everything you need to relax in style.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Generous Tuition Reimbursement program to support individuals seeking higher education.
• Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
• Balance of working in partnership with peers and completing tasks on an individual basis.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Logistics, Supply Chain, or healthcare related focus
• Minimum of three years hospital management experience required
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.