Certified Surgical First Assistant
Nashville, TN, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Certified Surgical First Assistant- Sarah Cannon Surgery
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified Surgical First Assistant- Sarah Cannon Surgery
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned.
- Greater than 2 years, highly skilled multiple specialties in the area of First Assisting - First Assist certification required.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, relatives, physicians, managers and other employees.
- Graduate of Surgical Tech Program
- Graduate of First Assist Program
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- Current and active license as Certified Surgical First Assistant
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.