SHIFT: No Weekends
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Certified Surgical First Assistant- Sarah Cannon Surgery
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Certified Surgical First Assistant- Sarah Cannon Surgery
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned.
- Greater than 2 years, highly skilled multiple specialties in the area of First Assisting - First Assist certification required.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, relatives, physicians, managers and other employees.
- Graduate of Surgical Tech Program
- Graduate of First Assist Program
- Current BLS
- Current ACLS
- Current and active license as Certified Surgical First Assistant