RIO Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Telemetry - FT/Nights
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Off Site Emergency Department
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Perform direct patient care within the scope of the Registered Nurse Practice Act with emphasis on the cardiovascular service line
- Use therapeutic communication in daily practice
- Promote and maintain a safe and therapeutic Telemetry environment
- Implement and direct care, using the nursing process with emphasis on the needs of individual Telemetry patients
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the nursing process
- Provide emotional support of the patient and significant others to make informed choices regarding health care
- Delegate tasks to the appropriate caregiver
- Participate in cardiovascular department specific initiatives and process improvement
- Provide supervision of new employees, patient care assistant, and licensed vocational nurses.
- Maintain high quality (age specific) care for adult and geriatric patients as assigned
- Support the mission, vision and values of the organization
Popular place to live! #17. McAllen, Texas
"McAllen is a great place to live, work and play" said McAllen Mayor Jim Darling. "People are moving to McAllen because of the great quality of life, including amazing weather, low crime rate; countless outdoor and indoor entertainment options for the young and young at heart; premier retail shopping locations; excellent education and healthcare systems; a beautiful bicultural community; and the friendliest neighbors around. Come to McAllen and find out for yourself!"
- Mayor Jim Darling https://www.movebuddha.com/blog/popular-large-city-list-relocate-2017/