Registered Nurse (RN) Special Procedures Radiology
West Palm Beach, FL, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
RN - SPECIAL PROCEDURES/RADIOLOGY - Per Diem FTE 0.001
JFK MEDICAL CENTER NORTH CAMPUS
WEST PALM BEACH, FL
JFK North Campus, formerly West Palm Hospital, located in the heart of West Palm Beach, is a 250-bed acute care facility with over 30 years’ experience in providing the highest quality of care to our community. Conveniently located right off I-95, and equipped with large private rooms, soothing environments and technologically advanced medical equipment, our comprehensive service offering not only establishes JFK North Campus as a premiere, full-service hospital but makes certain that our highly trained and caring staff is prepared to address the healthcare needs of those we serve.
JFK Medical Center North is a member of the nation’s leading provider of
healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of
Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join
our tradition of excellence!
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred
- RN license in the state of Florida, or
- Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- BLS, ACLS, & PALS certifications via the American Heart Association
- One or more years' experience as an OR or PACU RN in hospital setting required
- Additional certifications preferred