This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are mostly performed Monday-Friday and may occasionally require weekends. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
· Minimum 2 year experience in a GI setting; preferably in an ambulatory surgery center. Endo Tech experience preferred.
· Additional specialty experience may be required as per facility practices(i.e. Pediatric, GI, etc)
· Active RN license as required by state of employment.
· Required valid BCLS Certification upon employment. ***online certification not acceptable.
· ACLS required.
· PALS as required by facility.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and we value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.”
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.