Henrico Doctors Hospital: We're a 340-bed community hospital with the latest in advanced technology, a combination that enables us to deliver exceptional results. As part of our full range of healthcare services, we specialize in heart and stroke care, women's health—including high-risk pregnancies, maternity and neonatal intensive care—orthopedics and groundbreaking diagnostic imaging. We're also a national trendsetter in kidney transplants—through the Virginia Transplant Center—and we lead the state in minimally invasive procedures, having performed more da Vinci® robotic-assisted surgeries than any other facility in Virginia.
About the Telemetry Unit :
- 18 bed unit
- Critical care step-down unit specializing in the care of acute and chronic kidney patients ranging from acute kidney injury, new start dialysis, kidney transplant, overloaded, peritoneal dialysis, or septic patients to any critical care telemetry patient. The patients are connected to cardiac telemetry monitored by the RN.
- Fast-paced environment seeking nurses who possess a positive attitude, promotion of teamwork, and a willingness to learn, while welcoming recent grads who possessing strong critical-thinking skills and an aptitude for learning
- Renal Care was awarded the PRIDE award as a unit which further exemplifies the outstanding nursing care given on this unit.
Required - Current Virginia license or license pending results of State Board.
Preferred - One year experience in area of clinical expertise of which applying.EDUCATION
Required - Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with current license as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of Virginia.
Preferred - BSN degree or currently enrolled in BSN Program.
Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
Loan Assistance (Full-time employees: $150 monthly benefit/Part-time employees: $75 monthly benefit)
WE OFFER A GENEROUS COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDING:
Vacation, 401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid time off.
Dental, vision, life and disability insurance, wellness resources and flexible spending accounts, along with other voluntary benefit options and programs.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.