This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Manage the IT, network, and security support teams within the Nashville Shared Service and its outlier facilities. Promote teamwork and provide leadership to staff to meet organizational goals and objectives. Maintain PC Network to provide maximum systems availability and performance.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Guide the implementation of Information Systems at the Patient Account Services. Implementation is to include interfaces to all appropriate mainframe and networked systems.
· Manage day-to-day IT operations and provide leadership to a staff of 5 to 7 individuals, including 1st, 2nd, and 3rd tier IT/network support.
· Coordinate support of end users (1500+) with ongoing IT&S needs (PCs, Networking, Email, Electronic Report Distribution, Help Desk Support, internal/external applications, etc.)
· Assist in development of training programs for new equipment and software applications
· Maintain LAN to provide maximum systems availability and performance (user maintenance, application software installation, network monitoring, network performance issues)
· Develop policies & procedures to track hardware/software installations and licensure and ensure Corporate Compliance Standards are met. These procedures should include annual audits and documentation of corrective actions taken.
· Identify opportunities for greater efficiencies through process improvement, systems integration and assist in implementation of these solutions.
· Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
· Other duties as assigned
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related field
· Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
· Minimum 4 years technical and managerial experience in Information Technology and Services
· Minimum 2 year supervisory experience
· Experience with Parallon/HCA systems preferred