SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join our family.
Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Registered Nurse Case Manager (RN)
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Case Manager (RN).
- Coordinate the care and service delivery of the patient population across the continuum of illness with a focus on the following:
- Integrates factors related to quality, efficiency and cost-effectiveness in managing care and makes appropriate referrals.
- Identify cases with potential for high risk complications and act as an advocate for the individual’s health care needs
- Assure timely and appropriate discharges through assessment of patients’ post discharge needs and the provision of services necessary to meet those needs.
- Assumes a leadership role through coordination of care with physicians, staff, patient/family and outside agencies
- Identify opportunities for improvement of patient care and facilitate support functions the adult care patient population.
- Maintain a competitive professional status and involves self in professional activities.
- RN with at least 2-5 years clinical experience in an acute care environment
- Case Manager certification by case management accreditation board preferred
- Current licensure as an RN by Texas Board of Nursing
- BSN preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.