SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Sky Ridge Medical Center, which opened in Lone Tree, CO in 2003, is a full-service, destination hospital with 284 beds. We have a reputation for clinical excellence and world-class service, and have been recognized as one of the Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals in the country by Soliant. We offer compassionate care through our patient-centered programs, which include: adult and pediatric ERs, comprehensive Cancer Center, an advanced Wound Care Center, an award-winning Women’s Hospital, and a state-of-the-art Spine and Total Joint Center. With a reach that covers Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Parker, Castle Rock and Littleton, as well as Douglas and southern Arapahoe counties, Sky Ridge has become the hospital of choice for thousands. We’re proud to have orthopedic surgeons available 24/7, a Level II trauma center and around-the-clock emergency care available to meet the needs of our community. We strive to go beyond your expectations in service to you and your family.
Here is what you can expect from working as Registered Nurse at Sky Ridge Medical Center:
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) – MEDICAL/SURGICAL ONCOLOGY
Full Time Nights
• You are responsible for the delivery of nursing care to the general medical/surgical populations utilizing the nursing process.
• Special populations include vascular, wound care, GI, ophthalmology, and bariatric surgeries. You will direct LPN’s and assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients.
• When the need arises the Registered Nurse (RN) will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Training and Professional Development
• Tuition Reimbursement
• 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
• Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
About us: HCA- Click to learn more
• Founded in 1968 with the guiding mission of being committed to the care and improvement of human life.
• 240,000+ employees
• 250+ locations in 20 states and England
• A Top 100 Healthcare Provider –Fortune Magazine
• Named a World’s Most Ethical Company 9 years running
• HCA strengthens the communities we serve averaging 30,000+ volunteer hours annually along with millions of dollars in financial contributions.
INTRODUCING our harmonizing mission, vision, values and standards of behavior:
The Continental Division of HCA has adopted a shared mission, vision, values and standards of behavior that brings out the best in us individually and collectively.
We offer these as principles for all of us to live by every day, use in all our decisions, and to guide our daily behavior.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
To bring extraordinary healing, to all human beings.
Integrity– Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
Compassion – Be appreciative to the needs of others and sympathize with their situation.
Accountability - Take ownership for how actions impact outcomes.
Respect – Value others and accept diversity.
Excellence – Take personal pride in exceeding expectations.
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. (BSN preferred)
- CO RN License (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- One-year experience in acute care (preferred)