Interventional Radiology Registered Nurse (IR RN), Part-Time
Lone Tree, CO, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We know that to you, healthcare is a personal calling – a true mission.
We feel the same way at Sky Ridge Medical Center. Our hiring philosophy is simple.
We seek to respect, reward and retain the best nurses.
Sky Ridge offers the latest in medical technology in a soothing, healing environment.
Combine that with world-class services and the area's top healthcare professionals and you'll understand why Sky Ridge in Lone Tree, Colorado has become a model of care for the rest of the country.
If this sounds like a place you'd like to work, we hope you'll search for a position today.
Located in south metro Denver, Sky Ridge Medical Center provides leading vascular and heart disease treatment and preventive care for our patients.
In a cardiac emergency, early recognition, quick response and expert care are vital to ensure the best outcome.
We also treat the entire spectrum of vascular disorders and disease, from cosmetic issues like varicose veins to limb-threatening concerns such as peripheral vascular disease.
As a Sky Ridge heart or vascular patient, you will receive comprehensive and convenient care.
Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process – assessment, care planning, implementation, and reassessment – for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. Documents patient care administered. Promotes interdisciplinary communication and care. The delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. Demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS, ACLS, and PALS Healthcare Provider required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.