MRI Technologist (MRI Tech), PRN
Lone Tree, CO, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Sky Ridge Medical Center is a full-service, acute care hospital and medical campus that features beautifully appointed private patient rooms, patient and family friendly amenities and a reputation for outstanding clinical care and world-class service.
- We offer a depth and breadth of care through our many services, from comprehensive Cardiac Care and Cancer Programs to an expansive Birth Place and Spine & Total Joint Center.
- With our expansion, you will have access to our campus gym, free 1000-space parking structure and continued shuttle service, just to name a few.
- Our goal is that Sky Ridge is the workplace of choice for not only our current employees but those seeking exciting, new career opportunities.
Responsible for solid to expert knowledge of all MRI procedures.
- Communicates and works independently in performing all MRI procedures on customers ranging in age from newborn t late adulthood.
- Prioritizes, provides, and promotes quality patient care to support the Mission, Vision and Values of Sky Ridge Medical Center.
- Maintains and supports facility technical and documentation expectations consistent with JCAHO regulations and standards.
- Positively reflects concern and consideration when interacting with patients, medical staff and employees.
- Demonstrates independent critical thinking skills to assume accountability for personal and team contributions.
- The MRI Tech performs MRI, radiographic and special procedures at level not requiring supervision of technical detail, performing a variety of technical procedures that will require independent judgment with ingenuity and initiative.
- The MRI Tech must be able to assists in specialty areas (ie. OR, Invasive.)
- Is capable of assuming full responsibility for one or more modalities in MRI and Radiology.
- Produces MRI exams and images, as well as radiographs in accordance with established standards.
- Positions, transfers and provides immobilization assistance as required
ARRT Current and CE compliance. Current BLS certification.
Graduate of 24-month AMA approved school of Radiologic Technology. Certified by the ARRT.
1 year diagnostic experience required. MRI experience preferred.
Solid to expert knowledge of all MRI procedures.