SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
RN Critical Care Float Pool
If you’re an RN with at least 2 years of Critical
Care experience and seek a new opportunity, come see what The
Medical Center of Aurora, located in Aurora, Colorado, has to offer.
At The Medical Center of Aurora and
Centennial Medical Plaza patients are our first priority. We take extreme
measures to ensure high quality, safe care in the most comfortable setting
possible. The Medical Center of Aurora is Metro Denver's first community
hospital to earn two-time Magnet Recognition Program® for nursing
excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed
acute care hospital in Aurora, CO. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of
six campus in Aurora and Centennial, CO, including the Main Campus, North
Campus (Behavioral Health and Wellness Center), Centennial Medical Plaza,
Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at
P/SL and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The main campus
is a level II trauma Facility with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest
Pain Certification accreditation, serving the eastern metro area and I-70
Highlights about The Medical Center of Aurora:
- Metro Denver's first community hospital to earn Magnet Recognition
for nursing excellence.
- Primary Stroke Certification (The Medical Center of Aurora).
- Two accredited Chest Pain Centers (Main Campus and Centennial
- Ranked the #4 hospital in the Denver metro area and the #4 hospital
in Colorado in U.S. News & World Report's 2014-15 Best Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center at our Main Campus.
- Level III NICU at our Main Campus.
- Emergency Nurses Association Lantern Award Recipient for
- State-of-the-art Heart Care Tower on Main Campus.
- Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation from American
College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer.
- NAPBC-accredited Breast Cancer Care Center.
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children affiliation.
- Affiliate of HealthONE, Denver’s largest healthcare system
The Registered Nurse (RN) Critical Care Float Pool position
supports the mission of The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza
of optimizing quality of life of all those served by expanding beyond the
traditional focus on medical needs to the needs of the whole person.
- The Float Pool RN is responsible for the delivery of nursing care
to the patient requiring Critical Care needs.
- The Float Pool RN serves as primary nurse and/or care coordinator,
leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient
- The Float Pool RN oversees and directs the care of assistive
personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned
- When the need arises, will perform other duties as assigned by
WHY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE TMCA TEAM?
- Earn Premium Pay!
- Frontline leadership opportunities\
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Employee Discount Program
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- BSN preferred.
- RN License in the State of Colorado.
- Compact license acceptable but must obtain Colorado RN License within
180 days of hire;
- BLS is required.
- ACLS is required.
- Two - Three years’ experience in acute hospital critical care