SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another
employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion
thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a
part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition
programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse
(RN) to join our family. Come be a
part of the change!
We offer you an
excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent
benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your
ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical,
dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee
discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment.
We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Rio Grande Regional Hospital – McAllen, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Surgical- Days
Founded in 1982, Rio Grande Regional Hospital (RGRH), an HCA-affiliated facility, is proud of maintaining its status as one of the leading healthcare providers in the Rio Grande Valley. For nearly 33 years, we have remained focused and committed to providing quality healthcare to all members of our community.
With 320 beds and a team of more than 500 physicians representing over 35 specialties, we offer a range of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical, and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour emergency room
- Off-site Emergency Department
- Level III Trauma Center
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care
- 30-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Rio Grande Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical/Surgical.
- Collects and analyzes data in order to identify expected outcomes for the medical/surgical patients
- Developing and prioritizes the plan of care to attain measurable goals
- Implements the interventions identified and evaluates the results, especially in relation to Medical/Surgical and chemo/bariatric patients (whichever applies).
- Identifies educational needs, implements and evaluates learning and documents patient/family education
- Demonstrates critical thought and judgment in the delivery of care related to medical/surgical patients
- Manages acute and chronic pain on all patients, but especially post procedure or surgical patients to assist in alleviating suffering and improving healing
- Delivers medications based upon continual assessment, safety and evaluation of patient response
- Evaluates and enhances own nursing practice in relation to professional nursing standards.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current registration with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current licensure by the State of Texas
- Current CPR certification
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune’s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We’d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.