SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Charge Registered Nurse (RN) 3 North Telemetry
Full time-Night 7P-7A .9
Palms West Hospital Loxahatchee, FL
Palms West Hospital has provided healthcare excellence since 1986. We are a thriving, comprehensive, acute care hospital offering a wide range of specialty services. What truly makes Palms West Hospital special is our people; a team of compassionate, dedicated healthcare professionals working toward a central focus, our patients. We continue to grow and expand while offering the latest technological advances, patient safety initiatives and the best in healthcare to our patients.
Located on a spacious 94-acre campus, our 204-bed facility offers top-quality care for a full complement of healthcare services. Palms West has established a position of medical leadership by listening to the needs of people in our community and responding with compassionate, quality health care and innovative new services that meet those needs.
Awards and Accolades:
Accredited Chest Pain Center
Primary Stroke Center
Center for Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
Top Tier Best Regional Hospital
The American College of Radiology Accreditation
Assist with schedule
Read Telemetry Strips every 4 hours or more often as needed
Administer Medications as needed
Notify Physician of any changes
Float as needed
- Current Florida licensure as an RN or recognized compact licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Current certification in ACLS.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing preferred.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.