SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Parham Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, is located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors’ Hospital is a 200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary care, and occupational health. The Parham Doctors’ Hospital campus is home to The Orthopedic Hospital, one of the most honored joint and spine programs in the state.
Additional Information about our Unit:
16 private beds
Types of patients include GI Surgery, stroke, cardiac, neuro, telemetry, post-surgical, drip medications, chest pain, etc.
Fast pace unit that is a great stepping-stone to critical care allowing a nurse graduate to develop foundational nursing skills, learn medications, task management, and develop critical thinking skills
This unit requires a nurse who can perform in a fast pace setting and quickly learn task prioritization and time management with the support of leadership
Meet PCU team members:
Required Job Qualifications include:
• Current licensure as an RN
• Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
• Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
• Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
• Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO:
- Providing versatile work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer celebrating diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.