SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
TriStar Centennial Medical Center – Nashville, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) – Women’s Hospital – Maternal Special Care
Our 657 bed hospital is both nationally and locally recognized, including being named as one of the nation's Top 100 Hospitals in the areas of cardiology, stroke, orthopaedics and breast cancer management. As a result of the continued advances in quality care, many improvements in all areas of healthcare have been made and thousands of lives have been significantly impacted. This position will play a key part in continuing our success!
The Maternal Special Care Unit provides safe family-centered and individualized care to the high-risk perinatal patient throughout the antepartum, intrapartum and postpartum periods. Services include, but are not limited to, observation of labor, tests of fetal wellbeing and perinatal special procedures. In addition to operative and spontaneous vaginal births, surgical procedures include Pubs, cerclages, D & C's and tubal ligations. Weekly Interdisciplinary Team Rounds are conducted on this service to enhance continuity of care and quality. Depending on the diagnosis, the lengths of hospital stay ranges from 24 hours to several weeks.
The top DRG's for this unit are:
- Preterm labor
- Preterm premature rupture of the membranes
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- Pregnancy induced hypertension, HELLP
- Vaginal bleeding in pregnancy
Centennial Medical Center is currently looking for a Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN) – Maternal Special Care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served as per Scope of Service.
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of patients.
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care.
- Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing
- Current licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification.
- Current NRP certification.
- OB experience
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.