SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Come Join our award winning Open Heart Team!
Isn't it time you were
offered a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package that
complements your lifestyle? Join the team at Regional Medical Center Bayonet
Point. Our award-winning hospital fosters an atmosphere that constantly rewards
our nurses and clinical professionals for their commitment, while encouraging
them to maintain a healthy lifestyle outside of work!
RMCBP is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare
services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune’s list of Most
Admired Companies for seven consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been
named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for ten consecutive
years. Join our tradition of excellence!
As a CVOR Nurse, you know your talent reaches well beyond the Cardiac Operating Room. You assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient undergoing surgical procedures throughout the process. You administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs and assist the physician. You coordinate the operating room and make sure it’s clean and sterile and everything that’s needed for the procedure is ready. And you coordinate all disciplines to make sure every patient receives the highest level of care. Your talent makes the difference before, during, and after the procedure. That’s why your talent belongs in a place where it’s truly valued and respected
REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER BAYONET POINT
Experience our commitment to compassion and care at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, part of the HCA West and Central Florida hospital system. Our 290-bed facility boasts many awards and accolades, particularly for our nationally acclaimed Heart Institute. Our dedication to patients is reflected in the ongoing recognition of our Centers of Excellence, which include:
Heart & Vascular Institute * Advanced Certification for Heart Failure * Chest Pain Center with PCI * Advanced Primary Stroke Center * Cancer Care
Located on Florida's West Coast, our suburban location just 45 minutes from Tampa offers a friendly work environment, award winning staff and the opportunity to strengthen your career.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CNOR Certification preferred.
- 2 Year previous General OR experience in a Hospital setting.
- Must live within a 30-minute radius of the hospital for on-call requirements.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs.