SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
TriStar ER at Spring Hill – Spring Hill, TN
Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Department -Mid Shift with every other weekend.
The TriStar ER at Spring Hill is a full-service emergency center with a convenient community location. The center offers advanced lab and imaging diagnostics and is staffed by a team of emergency professionals.
The new TriStar ER at Spring Hill is located at 3001 Reserve Boulevard in Spring Hill, just off Kedron Road. This convenient location provides easy access to trusted emergency care for you and your family. The development of the TriStar ER at Spring Hill is backed by the experience of TriStar Health, the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with 18 hospitals and 10 ambulatory surgery centers in Tennessee, Kentucky and Northern Georgia.
- 24-hour emergency services
- Emergency medicine physicians and staff
- Diagnostic and treatment services
- Comprehensive laboratory
- State-of-the-art imaging capabilities
TriStar ER at Spring Hill is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Emergency Department.
- Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patient's condition.
- Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients' responses and conditions.
- Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
- Monitor all aspects of patient care in a collaborative multidisciplinary setting
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on patient care and disease process
- Prepare patients for and assist with examinations or treatments.
- Provide and instruct patients and families regarding discharge instructions
- Supports the facility's Standards of Performance and ICARE values
- Maintains knowledge and follows all CMS and JCAHO requirements
- Successfully complete critical care unit specific competencies yearly
- RN licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or a Board of Nursing from a compact state.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- BLS/ACLS certification is required
- PALS certification is required within 6 months of hire
- Specialty certification preferred
- One to two years clinical nursing preferred
ARMY MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX