DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
HCA has been recognized as a World’s Most Admired Company in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry by Fortune Magazine. The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates and jointly owns with physicians 130+ surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which means NO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required. The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by handling all functions of the accounts payable process.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Initiates new vendor set-ups and performs ongoing maintenance of vendor accounts in SMART and HOST.
• Matches and verifies accuracy of all purchase orders, receiving documents, and invoices.
• Resolves all purchase order/invoice pricing, quantity and receiving discrepancies.
• Codes invoices, credit/debit memos, refunds, special checks and manual checks.
• Posts all entries in the appropriate periods and insures payments are issued in a timely manner in accordance with established terms and policies.
• Maintains batch control logs and reconciles reports against batch control logs researching and resolving all discrepancies.
• Processes and balances refunds issued through AdvantX.
• Reconciles vendor statements and resolves discrepancies.
• Reconciles all AP reports.
• Files and maintains AP reports and invoices.
• Prepares and submits month end accounting reports.
• Process the SMART close for each center after all invoices have been posted for the month.
• Reconciles error recycle report and A/P credit report, as determined through facility processes.
• Prints daily vendor reports and submits for administrator approval, as determined through facility processes.
• Minimum (1) year accounts payable experience required.
• Minimum (1) year of experience in a medical office setting required. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office).
• BLS may be required as per facility standard.