SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Cardiac Cath Lab
Full-time – Days with Call Rotation
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
The Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse (Cath Lab RN) is responsible for the general nursing activities in the Cardiac Cath Lab, providing quality patient care.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Interprets pertinent diagnostic test results and initiates appropriate actions as needed.
• Identifies and reports abnormal lab values.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current licensure as a registered nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire;
• BLS and ACLS required.
• I.A.B.P. experience preferred.
• Minimum 1 year ICU, CCU or Cardiac Cath Lab experience.
• Current knowledge of ECG monitoring.
• Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures and equipment.
"Cardiac Cath RN" "Cath Lab RN" "Registered Nurse" RN "Cardiac Cath Lab RN" "Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse" "Cath Lab Registered Nurse" "Cardiovascular RN"