SHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) Emergency Room (ER) Full Time Evening/Night rotate 12-hour shifts, 36 hours per week, rotating weekends and holidays
Terre Haute Regional Hospital (THRH) is a 278-bed Level II Trauma Center. Regional is the only full-service hospital in the area accredited by The Join Commission and has provided quality care for the local community for 135 years.
Recent additions include a multi-million dollar investment in staff and infrastructure to bring the Level-II Trauma Center to the Wabash Valley region - the highest level of care available in a 75-mile radius. Plus we also offer cardiovascular services, including open-heart and cardiac catheterization; oncology services, which include radiation therapy and outpatient infusion’ labor and delivery, including a neonatal intensive care unit; inpatient mental health unit; and other specialized care areas, including intensive care and inpatient rehabilitation units.
Why join our Emergency Room Team?
- 17-Bed Emergency Department
- Includes a Psych Safe Room and two Trauma bays
- On average see between 65-70 patients per day, with 15-20% being Trauma patients
- Chest Pain Accredited
- Great team work and collaboration with physicians, other units and management
- You will have passionate managers who will motivate you and champion staff to reach their professional goals
What will you be doing?
Planning, assessing, implementing, and evaluating the delivery of care to assigned ER patients.
We value you and your future!
- We offer multiple health insurance plan options as well as dental and vision coverage and a company paid term life insurance policy.
- You will be eligible for our tremendous education assistance programs: Up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Assistance of $150 per month for FT employees.
- Keeping your work/life balance in mind, we offer the flexibility of self-scheduling and a robust Paid Time Off accrual.
- What are your future retirement plans? HCA also provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Engage in growing your talent and gain leadership skills through our Charge Nurse and Preceptor courses. Bonuses for receiving clinical certifications.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Associates Degree of Nursing from a professional nursing program required, BSN preferred
- Current Indiana RN license
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS, PALS or ENPC, and NIHSS obtained within first 6 months and maintained during employment
- Basic Arrhythmia Course within the first six months of employment
- TNCC obtained within one year and maintained during employment
- ED or ICU RN experience preferred