This job posting is no longer active.
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Parallon is committed to bringing a deep and evolving knowledge, a long track record of operational excellence and a full suite of capabilities to all of our partnerships in order to help our clients thrive in the communities they serve.
As a strategic, operational advisor and knowledge source, Parallon employs more than 27,000 professionals who approach every assignment as operating partners, not vendors.
Our solutions are designed to meet the real needs of hospitals and health systems through the application of best practices and innovations proven within the nation's largest provider of healthcare services.
Parallon offers one of the broadest portfolios of solutions across the United States and internationally.
We offer an excellent total compensation package that includes a competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits will include medical, dental, vision, long and short term disability, life insurance, identity protection, 401k with a match based on years of experience, PTO, flex spending, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, and employee stock purchase programs.
The Business Performance Group IT PMO Process Analyst is responsible for understanding project and financial data and uses this data to create reports/dashboards for reporting. This role will manage a project; analyze, define and report on KPIs and other essential metrics in the form of dashboards; assist and or lead Process Improvement initiatives; will provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting; and manage Parallon Business Performance Group IT purchases through Lawson Requisition Center.
Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
• Creating deliverables independently and in conjunction with BPG IT PMO
• Collecting, analyzing and reporting on key metrics
• Identifying inefficient processes, workflows and assist in making them more efficient
• Assisting in performing cost/benefit analysis for projects
• Supporting BPG IT PMO in their financial reporting function focusing on internal procedures; reviews; audits; training
• Assisting BPG IT with defining processes and reporting for managing resource capacity and project demand
• Working with customers to ensure project dates are met and ensuring timely completion of deliverables
• Performing other duties as assigned
• Practicing and adhering to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”
70% - Project Financial Support
• Supports Internal financial activities such as invoicing support, accruals, and project financial projections and variance analysis
• Responsible for monitoring chargebacks from Parallon/HCA Healthcare shared infrastructure teams quarterly
• Ensures that the projects adhere to an appropriate structure and costs budget. Provides project variance analysis where appropriate.
• Maintains milestone tracking spreadsheets and notifies Project Managers and/or Finance when a milestone has been achieved
• Performs ad hoc financial analyses as requested by Project Managers and/or Director/AVP
• Creates and provides ongoing financial training and support
• Works with PMs to request and track Purchase Orders in Lawson
• Miscellaneous Requests for Supporting Information
- Monthly and Quarterly Projections for F&A
- Sync with Corporate Productivity Metrics
- Budget reconciliation requests
- Portfolio normalization
- BPG Project MOR meetings
- Departmental MORs
30% - Project Management
• Applies Parallon project controls to projects as directed on assigned projects; demonstrated experience with formal project management such that multiple small or medium projects with moderate complexity are managed to meet objectives, as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Organization ‐ possess strong attention to detail; stays focused and proactively prioritizes work; determining tasks, needed resources, and schedules with keen ability to multi‐task.
• PC / Technical Skills
- Microsoft Office applications (including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint)
-Project Management tools, including Planview and Microsoft Project
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Power BI
- Financial Management experience
- Willingness and ability to learn new tools and/or technologies to better enable financial reporting
• Customer Orientation ‐ customer‐focused, builds strong relationships with PMO team members; builds trust and respect by identifying issues and suggesting resolution, exceeds expectations; seeks to understand desired outcomes and assure timely and quality based execution.
• Communication – communicates clearly, proactively, and concisely; documents processes and tools; translates knowledge into developing instructional and training material for both PM processes and technology.
• Teamwork – works collectively with outside teams such as IT&S, outside vendors, and remote client teams such that cooperative work efforts are fostered.
• Leadership ‐ guides individuals and groups toward desired outcomes by setting standards for excellence and ensuring high quality; takes responsibility and encourages others to take responsibility
• Gaining Commitment ‐ uses appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifies own behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved
• Tactical Execution ‐ ensures tools are effective and information is accurate and complete; makes preparations and leverages resources to effectively manage the project controls of complex processes
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
1 or more years
Bachelor’s Degree Preferred