DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Clinical Resource Director
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Clinical Resource Director to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time Clinical Resource Director who demonstrates passion for building a clinically integrated supply chain operation at respective facility.
• Individual who exhibits self-motivated curiosity toward continuous improvement in supply expense and clinical utilization, supported through solid analysis and clinical evidence.
• Demonstrates a critical mindset toward appropriately questioning and analyzing alternatives to the status quo.
JFK Medical Center – Atlantis Florida
• JFK Medical Center is a 486-bed HCA Healthcare facility located in Atlantis, Florida. The Center is known for its range of comprehensive services, including 24-hour emergency care, cardiovascular care, and stroke care.
• Atlantis is a city in Palm Beach County, Florida, United States.
• Atlantis is located about 20 minutes south of Downtown West Palm Beach. The city is perfect for any golfer, as the Atlantis County Club and the Lost City Golf Club are ranked among the most beautiful golf courses in the world. At just a short drive from the beach, Atlantis has everything you need to relax in style.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled Clinical Resource Directors to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Profession, Business or Health Administration)
• Clinical/healthcare experience (minimum of two years) with preference in acute and patient care setting.
• Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/adjusted admission.
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
• Develops and facilitates clinical product committees to reduce the number of products by standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.
• Utilizes solid strategic thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and propose contracting strategies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.