Are you currently working with a healthcare provider with a culture and work life balance you are looking for? Would you be interested being a part of an organization recognized as World’s Most Admired Company
by Fortune Magazine
that would allow you to focus on your chosen specialty areas with the geographic flexibility of 250+ locations across the U.S. and England? HCA provides that along with annually dedicating 30,000+ volunteer hours and millions of dollars to the communities we serve. HCA at a glance
Doctors Hospital is located in Augusta, Georgia, the state’s second largest and oldest city, and is home of the annual Masters Golf Tournament. Doctors Hospital is nationally known for our Burn Center, the largest in the U.S. We have also been recognized as a top performing hospital by the Joint Commission, Cancer Center accredited by the American College of Surgeons, Chest Pain Accredited, earned the Joint Commission's certificate of distinction for total hip and total knee replacement and spinal fusion surgery, and we are the only CARF accredited facility in our area. We have a growth strategy in place for trauma and emergency services, having recently obtained Level II Trauma Designation. You are encouraged to apply to join our team today!
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Nurse Leaders
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Hundreds of consumer discounts
- Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
- Social skills to positively engage with your patients, guests, physicians, and other employees.
- Your degree from an accredited School of Professional Nursing (B.S. or A.S.)
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions)
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
- Current BLS certification
Your Role: As an OR RN, you will work with the dynamic team in surgical services. Prescribe, delegate and coordinate all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
The most important part of that mission statement are those first three words, “Above all else.” Before we care about strategy and growth, it is about the patient and that personal connection. We live that out every single day!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
“There is so much good to do in the world and so many ways to do it.” -Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr. HCA Co-Founder