Registered Nurse (RN) Free Standing Emergency Room – Fairmount
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Free Standing Emergency Room – Fairmount
· The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and
participates in patient / family education.
· Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in
maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
· Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient
safety and quality of care. Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when
dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
· Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
· Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan,
mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center.
License / Certifications Requirements:
· Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse
· Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, and PALS/ENPC certifications
· New hires must complete ACLS or PALS/ENPC within six (6) months from
date of hire.
· Graduate nurses must complete ACLS or PALS/ENPC within one (1) year
from date of hire.
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
Experience:Minimum one year experience preferred. Apply Now