SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Ask us about our sign on bonuses!!!
Corpus Christi Medical Center Corpus Christi, TX
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
Corpus Christi Medical Center is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
- 24-hour Emergency Services
- Bariatric Services
- Behavioral Health Services
- Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
- Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
- Breast Diagnostic Center
- Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
- Maternal and Neonatal Transport
- Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
- Orthopedic Services
- Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women's Health Center
Corpus Christi Medical Center is currently looking for a CT Tech.
- Demonstrates competency in patient preparation including consent, scheduling and screening, patient education, boarding pass, and immobilization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of patient assessment including history, monitoring, vital signs, oximetry, heart rhythm and cardiac cycle.
- Demonstrates knowledge of laboratory values including renal function (e.g. BUN, Creatinine clearance, GFR, PT, PTT, platelet, INR).
- Demonstrates knowledge of IV procedures, venipuncture, site selection, aseptic and sterile technique.
- Demonstrates knowledge of contrast agents, ionic, non-ionic, hyper-osmolar, iso-osmolar, barium sulfate, water soluble (iodinated) air and water soluble (iodinated) air and water.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administration route (IV, oral, rectal, intrathecal, catheters, intra-articular) and calculations.
- Demonstrates knowledge of technical factors affecting patient does; KVp, MAs, pitch, collimation MA modulation techniques, mutidetector configuration, gataing.
- Demonstrates knowledge of radiation protection and dose measurement, CT dose index (CTDI), multiple scan average dose (MSAD), and dose length product (DLP)
- Demonstrates knowledge of image display, Pixel, Voxel, matrix, image magnification, field of view (scan reconstruction) and display, attenuation coefficient.
- Demonstrates knowledge of image quality, spatial resolution, contrast resolution, temporal resolution, noise and uniformity, and quality assurance.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiological Technology and completed and passed an approved course in CT technology
- ARRT(R)(CT) registry is required
- One year Radiological Technology experience is required in this field