DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
*** Up to $10,000 Sign-on Bonus + Relo Package if applicable ***
Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia, as well as the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for three consecutive years.. We are dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community and we value teamwork and compassion across the spectrum of care.
What would you be doing in this role?
1. Functions in the capacity of scrub tech, circulator, and monitor person for diagnostic and interventional procedures in the Cardiac Cath and EP Lab.
2. Cares for patients post procedure with an RN or LPN.
3. Takes EP call as needed per hospital policy.
4. Restocks and cleans work area to promote patient safety.
5. Responsible for all phases of the DLX digital system.
6. Transports and assists with the setup and circulation of patients.
7. Actively participates in continuing education.
8. Serves as a liaison for the Electrophysiology lab to promote physician, interdepartmental and intradepartmental relationships.
9. Utilizes equipment and performs special procedures competently as related to the Electrophysiology Lab Scope of Care.
10. Efficiently communicates verbal and written information, instruction or education to the patient, family members and other members of the health care team as appropriate.
Graduate of an Accredited School of Cardiovascular Technology
and/or three years of Cardiac Cath Lab with 2 years Electrophysiology Lab experience required.
Required: BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS certification.
Required: Current Licensure in state of VA (ARRT, RT, CVT, or RCIS).
Preferred: Current registration as Cardiovascular Credentialing International.
One year prior in clinical program or three years prior Cardiac Cath Lab
Two years Electrophysiology lab experience required.
Candidate must also have experience with EKG, device implants, ablations, and electrophysiology study.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.