DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a Echo/Vascular Technologist.
Responsible for performing high quality, reproducible, diagnostic exams.
1. 2D, M-Mode, Doppler Echo.
2. Needle Guided Paracentesis.
3. Expectations Ethics and Compliance 1. All employees will be held accountable for behaviors displayed relative to the values articulated in the Mission and Values Statement. “Will act with absolute honest, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.” 2. All employees will be held accountable for attending training regarding the Code of Conduct program at least annually.
4. Perform carotid artery scans.
5. Perform heart dopplers.
6. Perform peripheral arterial scans.
7. Perform Peripheral venous scans.
8. Perform segmental blood pressure measurements.
9. Stress Echocardiogram, Pharmaceutical and Treadmill.
10. TEE Assist.
License / Certifications / Requirements
BLS Certfication : Vascular Technology with the American Registry of diagnostic medical sonograher (RVT) preferred
High School graduate or GED required.