SHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
you looking for a company that places integrity over their bottom line? Here at
HCA, our everyday decisions are founded on compassion. Apply today and join a
team that is dedicated to serving others in need.
value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams
to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse to join
our family. Come be a part of the change!
As one of the largest facilities in the nation’s largest hospital system (HCA), Chippenham Hospital provides the full scope of healthcare services. With 466 beds, we specialize in heart care at the Levinson Heart Hospital and emotional and mental health services through the Tucker Pavilion. Our ER is also a state-authorized Level II trauma center and we offer Central Virginia’s only Pediatric ER staffed 24/7 by pediatric-trained ER nurse and physician specialists.
Chippenham Med/Surg Trauma Telemetry Unit:
Women’s Health Surgery
Patient population includes:
- Spinal Surgery
- Women’s Health
- Vascular Surgery
- Trauma (to include car accident, fall, head trauma, ETOH, and many more)
- Medical Patients (to include sepsis, ketoacidosis, respiratory failure, GI, Fluid Overload, renal failure, osteomyelitis and many more)
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Diploma or Associates Degree from a professional nursing program (required)
- BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
- Current Registered Nurse License in this state
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- 1 year of experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying (preferred)
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal
growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you
are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the
possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.