SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
South Texas Radiology Imaging Centers (STRIC) provides full
service, outpatient diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services in
San Antonio, Texas. Professional
interpretation and interventional procedures are provided by South Texas
Radiology Group, P.A. (STRG). With over 60 Board-Certified Radiologists, some
with sub-specialization in fields such as neuroradiology, musculoskeletal,
body, cardiac, breast and interventional radiology, STRG has experience and a
reputation that spans more than fifty years.
Our highly qualified and experienced registered
technologists perform medically
responsible imaging exams using some of the latest imaging
technology available. With twenty-one facilities conveniently located
throughout San Antonio, Boerne, and Schertz, South Texas Radiology Imaging
Centers is one of the largest outpatient diagnostic imaging providers in San
Antonio. For more information, please visit our website at www.stric.com.
General Statement of Duties:
The Application Developer develops database as well as other web and mobile applications to support the needs of the organization. The position is responsible for ascertaining business requirements from business users and incorporating those requirements into applications that meet the defined needs. Candidates should have a strong background writing SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Functions as well as database administration principals. The position is also responsible for assisting the Admin Dir, Business Analytics with other duties as assigned including maintenance, support, and migration of existing applications.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develops MS-SQL Server database programming functionality including Stored Procedures, Triggers,
Functions, and Jobs to support the development of enterprise desktop, web, and mobile applications.
2. Communicates status of projects, including development of prototypes, models and determining data
sources, as applicable.
3. Documents technical requirements by working with all stakeholders and maintains documentation to
analyze and execute enhancements.
4. Coordinates system and user testing and resolves defects; creates and maintains application documentation.
5. Works with .NET development team(s) to identify data sources and database programming requirements to
facilitate solutions development.
6. Strong knowledge of Source Control Best Practices and documentation; Participates in code
reviews to ensure collaborative changes do not impact builds.
7. Creates and maintains application documentation.
8. Provides technical guidance to users and performs routine application monitoring and maintenance as
needed, including programming, project planning and training.
9. Participates in application design sessions and provides data analyses and reporting requests, as needed.
Qualifications Minimum Education, Experience, Training, Required Knowledge, Skill, Abilities and Other JobRelated Characteristics:
1. Education: Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
2. Experience: Two years’ experience developing database applications on the Microsoft SQL Server platform OR minimum of two years developing web and mobile applications in addition to one year of MS-SQL Server database application programming. Two years’ experience using SQL Server Management Studio and/or Microsoft Visual Studio.
3. Employee completes initial and ongoing training and competencies as defined by service line, facility and department/unit which are specific to the needs of the patient population served (if applicable).
4. Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field and/or 5 years’ experience with particular emphasis on organization-wide database configuration and integration.
Minimum License, Certificates, or Registrations Required:
1. Required: None
2. Preferred: MCSA, MCSD, MCSE.