SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Tomball Regional Medical Center – Tomball, Texas
Surgical Technologist- Operating Room
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 191 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Surgical Technologist - Operating Room.
- The Surgical Technologist provides technical services, assists in operating room and provides care for the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for preparing the operating rooms for surgery and for performing central sterile skills using appropriate techniques.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for maintaining the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties, processing physician orders and requisitioning supplies, equipment and services from other departments.
- Graduation from an applicable Surgical Technology Program
- One year experience performing duties as a surgical technologist
- BLS required.