SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Tomball Regional Medical Center – Tomball, Texas
Surgical Technologist- Operating Room
Since 1976, Tomball Regional Medical Center (TRMC) has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 191 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center, the Tomball Regional Medical Center Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
Tomball Regional Medical Center is currently looking for a Surgical Technologist - Operating Room.
- The Surgical Technologist provides technical services, assists in operating room and provides care for the adolescent, adult and geriatric patient under the direction of the Registered Nurse.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for preparing the operating rooms for surgery and for performing central sterile skills using appropriate techniques.
- The Surgical Technician is responsible for maintaining the nursing station by performing clerical and receptionist duties, processing physician orders and requisitioning supplies, equipment and services from other departments.
- Graduation from an applicable Surgical Technology Program
- One year experience performing duties as a surgical technologist
- BLS required.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.