SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Henrico Doctors’ Hospital at Parham is a 200-bed acute care facility located in the West End of Richmond, VA. We have been recognized by Healthgrades as America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery™ and are a recipient of the Joint Replacement Awards™. These distinctions put Parham Doctors’ Hospital in the top 5% of more than 4,500 hospitals nationwide. The Joint Commission has also awarded the orthopedic program the Gold Seal of Approval for hip replacement, knee replacement and spinal fusion.
- 63rd on Fortune’s 100 List
- One of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S.
- Ranked by Fortune as a Most Admired Company for 3 consecutive years
- Named by Ethisphere one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
About the Unit
- 15 bed Adult General Medical Unit
- Nurse to patient ratio for both days and nights is 1:5-6
- Average Length of Stay is 5 days
- Interdisciplinary team meets daily to review progress, barriers to discharge and discharge needs
- Unit based educator to support onboarding and facilitate growth of staff
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
401k, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Paid Time Off, Wellness Resources
Flexible Spending Accounts
Education Assistance (up to $5,250 per year in Tuition Reimbursement)
Student Loan Assistance Program (up to $150 per month
We’d love to tell you more about this fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team!
Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Preferred: Enrolled in a bachelors of nursing program.
Licensure / Certification
Required: Current Registered Nurse License in this state
Required: American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider
Required: Current Virginia license or license pending state board approval.
Preferred: One year experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.