SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
6 months Endoscopy experience required.
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood - Kingwood, Texas
Registered Nurse (RN) - Endoscopy
The most advanced hospital services available in the Houston area are right in your own backyard at HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. As part of the nationwide HCA Healthcare system, Kingwood patients have access to advanced medical care and physicians trained at top hospitals. HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood also provide the communities of Northeast Houston, Humble, New Caney and Cleveland, Texas with education and outreach programs.
Our doctors, nurses and staff are committed to preserving and extending the health of our patients. Here are just a few ways we show that commitment:
- 382 licensed beds
24-hour emergency room
Innovative and customized cardiovascular services, including heart and vascular surgery
State of the art imaging and endoscopy services for more accurate diagnosis and treatment plans
Inpatient rehab for physical recovery from stroke, trauma, orthopedic injuries and more
Neurosciences program including our Joint-Commission-accredited Primary Stroke Center and the Sleep Center of Excellence
Women’s Center and pediatric services with access to pediatric specialists 24/7
HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood is currently looking for a Registered Nurse - Endoscopy
- The registered nurse is responsible for coordinating the nursing care of assigned patients in the Unit in order to provide quality patient care to patients ranging in age from infancy to geriatric.
- The RN applies knowledge of the principles of growth and development to identify patient and family requirements.
- Employee will be responsible for knowledge and skill necessary to provide care based on physical, psychological, educational, safety and related criteria for the neonate, infant child, adolescent, adult and geriatric population.
- According to established facility policies and procedures provides and supplies professional nursing care exercising independent judgment in utilizing the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate.
- The RN provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary nursing and other patient care team personnel in maintaining standards for professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Actual duties and responsibilities may vary depending on assigned area.
Suggested minimal of 1 year of nursing experience with strong telemetry, ICU or ED and critical thinking skill
BLS, ACLS, PALS required for all nursing staff
SGNA certification preferred