DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? Can you see yourself as an Administrator for one of the World’s Most Admired Company's according to Fortune Magazine?
The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCA operates 130+ surgery centers across the United States. We love that the size of our surgery centers naturally builds a culture where everyone knows one another and has a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for our patients and their families.
In your role as Administrator, you will have the chance to create an environment that builds the center's reputation as a surgery center of choice in your area. You will accomplish this, in part, by being part of business development efforts, maintaining a high standard of service to physicians and patients, and ensuring your center has exceptional clinical practice standards. If this role sounds exciting to you, we urge you to apply today. Video - HCA Ambulatory Surgery Division Careers
We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide range of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, we offer a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). As an employee of HCA, you also enjoy consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and much more.
· Build the surgery center's reputation with physicians, patients, third party payors, and the community in general.
· Facilitate positive effective working relationships with the Governing Body, Medical Director, and Medical Staff.
· Call upon and oversee the use of corporate personnel and hospital resources. This includes, but is not limited to, corporate legal and financial data processing, staffing, credentialing, marketing, human resources, and development expertise.
· Maintain appropriate levels of personnel (this includes hiring, promoting, assigning, maintaining compensation levels; approve merit evaluations and salary increases, as well as conference and discharge, when necessary).
· Participate in professional and community organizations to promote better public relations and interact with the general public in areas relating to healthcare.
· Understand, implement and maintain personnel policies, the employee benefit package, a wage and salary program, and appropriate job descriptions.
· Negotiate and execute center contracts.
· Expected to be a subject matter expert for AAAHC survey processes.
· Work closely with the Business Office to institute budget controls, monitor accounts receivables and payables, prepare and project annual budgets.
· Attend Medical Executive Committee meetings and keep required reports.
· Revise and maintain procedures manuals and operating forms.
· Implement ongoing Performance Improvement Program.
· Implement ongoing risk management program.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing or related field
· Equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
· Minimum (3) years direct experience or related experience
· Experience in outpatient healthcare operations or similar service environments preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.