SHIFT: No Weekends
is the research arm of HCA’s global cancer enterprise. Focused on advancing therapies for patients, it is one of the world’s leading clinical research organizations conducting community-based clinical trials in oncology, cardiology and orthopedics through affiliations with a network of more than 1,000 physicians across the United States and United Kingdom.
We believe our success is dependent on a healthy work environment where staff members are the core of advancing therapies for patients and accelerating drug development. We apply the same compassion and commitment we have for our patients to our co-workers and colleagues and promote an entrepreneurial culture.
Benefits:Summary of Key Responsibilities:
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
Responsible for overall enrollment operations including direct supervision and development of staff, adherence to standard operating procedures and reporting of data to internal and external groups. Provides leadership in study startup, slot management and outreach efforts.Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Manage performance and professional development of the enrollment research nurses.
• Problem-solve clinical situations with enrollment research nurses as they arise.
• Assist with the training of enrollment research nurses.
• Participate in study startup process; ensure patients are identified for all new trials.
• Lead slot management for monthly enrollment to ensure appropriate clinical trials are prioritized and accrued.
• Identify opportunities and develop action plans as necessary to increase patient accrual.
• Ensure staff are compliant with applicable protocols throughout the screening, enrolling and following of study subjects.
• Communicate to and educate staff on pertinent information conveyed by study operations team and/or interaction through weekly operational protocol review.
• Participate in outreach efforts to ensure referring providers receive up-to-date information on the clinical trial menu.
• Prepare reports for leadership, sponsors, CROs and other individuals/groups as needed.
• Meet with investigators, study monitors, and others in coordinating study logistics; participate in staff meetings, site initiation and other meetings which will impact the delivery of quality research and compliance.
• Receive and triage information requests; research and provide information where appropriate.
• Create, monitor, document and follow departmental SOPs, WPGs and corporate guidelines.
• Maintain positive and cooperative relationships in day-to-day interactions and communications.
• Communicate and escalate unresolved issues at the appropriate time and to the appropriate level of management.
• Must be able to read, understand, and comply with research protocols.Skills:
• Strong computer skills with demonstrated ability using clinical trial databases, electronic data capture, MS Access or Excel
• Excellent professional writing and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing capabilities.
• Resourceful with heightened analytical abilities and problem solving skills in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, detailed-oriented and meticulous.
Associate Degree required; Bachelor Degree preferred
• Oncology research nursing
• Clinical and/or Scientific experience in a research setting specifically with working with profiling
• Management experience preferred
Certification or License:
Board certified or licensed in field of study required
Oncology Nurse Certification preferred
Do you want to be a part of a team working together to fight cancer?
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.