This job posting is no longer active.
Parham Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, is located in the west end of Richmond. Parham Doctors’ Hospital is a 200-bed facility offering medical and surgical programs including orthopedics, behavioral health, bariatrics, imaging, rehabilitation services, 24-hour emergency care, sleep disorder, podiatry, primary care, and occupational health. The Parham Doctors’ Hospital campus is home to The Orthopedic Hospital, one of the most honored joint and spine programs in the state.
SPECIFIC ELEMENTS AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
1. Provides leadership in the absence of hospital and other administrative staff.
2. Assures that all staff demonstrate appropriate professional behaviors.
3. Demonstrates fiscal responsibility by assuring appropriate departmental staffing utilization.
4. Communicates effectively with both internal and external customers.
5. Strives to promote satisfaction of patients, families, physicians and staff.
6. Problem solves and delegates effectively.
7. Responds appropriately to potential and/or actual emergency situations with direct and appropriate actions.
8. Participates in clinical nursing activities as necessary.
9. Evaluates staff on an on-going basis to identify strengths and areas for growth.
10. Assures compliance with professional, regulatory, governmental and organizational standards.