SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Eastside Medical Center –
Offering $10K Sign On Bonus for experienced candidates
Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical
a 310-bed, full-service, acute care medical center with nearly 1,200 employees
and 450 affiliated physicians. The hospital is fully accredited by The Joint
Commission. Eastside Medical Center has been a leader
for 31 years in a wide range of state of the art healthcare, including
emergency services, neurosurgery, orthopedics, women’s services, neurosciences,
oncology, cardiology and behavioral health.
The Medical Unit at Eastside
- The Medical Units nursing staff are highly competent nursing
professionals who provide quality patient care as a team.
- The Medical Unit includes 44 private rooms well-equipped to care
for medical and oncology patients delivering specialized nursing care to a
variety of patients with diagnoses, including but not limited to, acute renal
failure, cancer, congestive heart failure, COPD, diabetes, pneumonia and sickle
- Registered nurses, physicians from many specialties and many other
ancillary healthcare professionals collaborate to form a diagnosis, treatment
and discharge plan for each individual patient.
- Bedside shift report is practiced to keep patients and families
informed and involved in their loved ones plan of care.
Eastside Medical Center is
currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Medical Unit - FT Days.
Apply online now and join this
- Responsible for the observation, assessment,
nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care.
- Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment,
range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients
- Promotes customer service initiatives.
- Utilizes nursing process for individual care to meet needs of
- Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
- Documents all patient care using Meditech.
customer service abilities and effective listening skills
- Graduate of accredited School of Nursing with a current
GA RN license
- BLS required
MOS - 66W or 66N
Air Force AFSC - 46NX and 46FX