DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
THE COMPANY: Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a COE Pharmacist to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
• Seeking a full-time, work from home, COE Pharmacist who drives efforts to ensure compliance with JCAHO requirements, Drug Enforcement Administration, State Board of Pharmacy, hospital policies and procedures as well as other Federal and State regulations.
• Accurately enter orders in the computer in a timely manner.
• Support and assist in meeting departmental goals for order entry and clinical programs.
• Ensure facility procedures are followed when non-formulary drugs, target drugs, restricted drugs and
investigational drugs are ordered.
• Initiate change in assignments based on workload and resources available.
• Demonstrate proficiency in computer order entry and related computer functions.
• Screen for drug interactions, allergies, order duplications, appropriate diagnosis, renal and liver function prior to order entry.
• Assure facility queues are addressed in a timely manner.• Investigate and report adverse drug events and medication incidents.
Work from Home
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled COE Pharmacist to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor of Science degree or PharmD from an ACPE (Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education) School of Pharmacy.
• Current Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
• Current Consultant Pharmacist license in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
• Minimum of two or more years supervisory or leadership experience preferred.
• Strong knowledge of pathophysiology, interpretation of diagnostic criteria, pharmacokinetics and pharamacotherapeutics as well as the use and application of new medications and technology.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.