SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
FOOD SERVICE WORKER
(Work Schedule: Part Time, Days with rotating weekends)
- Routinely performs assigned duties in one or more of the following areas: Dish Room, Pots, Porter, Trayline Support, Late Tray Delivery, Cashier, Cafeteria Server, Cold Production, Catering, Storeroom Clerk, Grill Cook, Floor Stock Attendant.
- Food Service Workers must be able to comply with sanitation principles in the washing and handling of cookware and foods.
- Each Food Service Worker must meet the departmental standards for maintaining temperature logs in the assigned work areas, removing trash and debris, transporting foods in a safe and sanitary manner. C
- Cash handling, food assembly, tray delivery, stocking, catering, light food production and grill cooking are required as skills increase.
- Attendance and being on time, ready to work your scheduled hours is an essential job function.
- Serves food to customers, patients and guests
- Prepares food according to production needs
- Stocks refrigerators, steam tables, and storage areas with needed supplies
- Functions as a member of the Food & Nutrition Services Team
- May work in Café, Catering, Storeroom, Patient Trayline, Dishroom or Cold Production
About Medical City Plano
Since opening our doors in 1975, Medical City Plano has provided Plano and Collin County with superior healthcare. We've built our reputation on the exceptional compassion we offer all our patients, a legacy preserved from our simple beginnings as a small community hospital. Now, as a world-class medical facility offering the latest in technologies and a comprehensive range of healthcare services, Medical City Plano continues its growth to maintain its position as a leader in healthcare across the region.
High school diploma/GED preferred
Food Handlers Certificate within 30 days of employment
Prior food service experience
Special Skills & Qualifications:
Ability to listen, interact and communicate verbally and in writing