SHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Medical City Fort Worth
Work Schedule: Full-Time 7a-7p Days(Rotating Weekends)
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties’ most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
Under the supervision of the nurse manager or designee, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical and/or bariatric patient. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
Please see the CNE Message
, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us.
- Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- 1-2yrs Medical Surgical, Neuroscience or Orthopedics preferred
- Bariatric experience highly preferred
Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- BCLS certification
- Specialty certification preferred