SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball – Tomball, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) PRN – Emergency Room (ER) - Nights
Since 1976, HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball has provided quality healthcare to the communities we serve including emergency care, labor and delivery, a level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU), general surgery, cardiology, pulmonary medicine, acute inpatient rehabilitation, sports medicine, physical therapy, orthopedics, outpatient testing, wound care and many others. Our 150-acre campus and 358 bed hospital also features designated specialty centers: the Heart Center HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball Wound and Hyperbaric Center, and Texas Sports Medicine Center.
HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) PRN –Emergency Room (ER)
The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education. Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, teamwork-oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Tomball Regional Medical Center.
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing required.
- Six months of ED RN experience preferred
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BCLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications required.
- Candidates without ACLS, PALS/ENPC, TNCC & NIH Stroke certifications must obtain certifications within six (6) months from date of hire.