SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
Registered Nurse (RN) – CV Operating Room
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – CV Operating Room.
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice and managing all assigned personnel, supplies, and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess, and improve the quality of patient care.
- Circulates or scrubs for a variety of surgical specialty cases.
- Responsible for surgical suite preparation for a variety of surgical cases.
- Assumes the responsibility of charging the department, as needed.
- Minimum one (1) year of current CV OR experience required.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN.
- BSN is preferred.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- ACLS is preferred
- **MUST be willing to help with call**
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.