Chattanooga, TN, United States
This job posting is no longer active.
SHIFT: No Weekends
Parkridge Medical Center
Shift Details: Full Time | 2nd shift | No Weekends
Parkridge Medical Center has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Parkridge is currently looking for a CT Technician to join their team. Apply Now!
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide appropriate care for patient populations served in his/her department.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possesses the ability to assess data reflective of the patient’s requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs
- Assess patients/families ability to learn and incorporate teaching throughout CT
- Deliver compassionate, holistic care, while supporting the rights and dignity of all patients
- Must be a graduate of an accredited 24-month Radiological Technology Program.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, current.
- ARRT registered; CT Certification required
- 1-3 years minimum CT Experience