SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse – Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit
Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital offers a full range of services, specializing in heart and vascular services, orthopedics, surgery, and emergency care and has been recognized as a Top Performer by The Joint Commission for 2013 - 2015.
The Cardiac Care Unit RN (CCU RN) is responsible for the nursing activities related to care of the patient experiencing a critical cardiovascular event which includes MI with or without interventional cardiac procedures, open heart surgery including CAB and Valvular surgery, surgical or invasive repair of the great vessels and peripheral arteries. The CVICU RN is a resource person and provides guidance to other licensed as well as non-licensed personnel.
• Delivers direct patient care according to established standards.
• Implements, maintains, updates, and evaluates individualized plan of care on each assigned patient utilizing knowledge of the developmental needs appropriate to their age group.
• Assists patient and family with understandable and thorough pre-operative and procedure teaching.
• Administers medication, IV therapy and treatments to assigned patients in an effective and timely manner.
• Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines.
• ADN required; BSN preferred;
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Current Licensure as a Registered Nurse. Texas State RN license or compact license is accepted; Texas State RN license required within 30 days of hire.
• Current CPR and ACLS.
• Minimum of 3 years ICU RN experience is required within the past two years; 1 year of cardiovascular experience preferred;
“Registered Nurse” RN
“Cardiac Care Unit” CCU
“Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit” CVICU
“CCU RN” “CVICU RN”
ICU RN Intensive Care RN Critical Care Nurse CCU Critical Care Unit Registered Nurse
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.