SCHEDULE: PRN/Per DiemHCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TXEndoscopy Technician - Endoscopy Department
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast
is currently looking for a Endoscopy Technician - Endoscopy Department.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients.
- Responsible for direct patient care given to his/her assigned patients.
- Responsible for informing a R.N. of any pertinent changes in the patients’ condition. Responsible for meeting the Standards of Practice for maintaining Endoscopy equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for managing assigned tasks, supplies, and equipment.
- Appropriately carries out assistant activities during procedure/treatment to ensure asepsis and safety of patient.
- Endoscopy technician certification preferred.
- Current BLS certification.
- Previous Endoscopy Assistant experience.
- Knowledge of aseptic technique.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org