SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
HCA Houston Healthcare West – Houston, TX
Surgical Technician - Operating Room
HCA Houston Healthcare West has been offering exceptional care to the West Houston community for 30 years. With more than 1,200 members on our care team and 400 of the region's most talented doctors, we are able to provide nationally-recognized quality care.
Our hospital in Houston offering 266 license beds while providing a wide range of services, several of which are nationally accredited or affiliated:
- Bariatric/Weight Loss Surgery
- Breast Center
- Cancer Treatment
- Cardiovascular Center
- Diabetes Management
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Emergency Medicine
- Senior Care
- Sleep Disorder Center
- Women's Services
- Wound Healing
HCA Houston Healthcare West is currently looking for a Surgical Technician Operating Room.
- Under the general supervision of the Director, Surgery and Ambulatory Services, the Manager of Surgical Services assumes administrative and technical responsibilities for specified functions in provision of departmental services.
- In collaboration with the Director, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided by Surgical Services.
- Documented experience in providing Operating Room services as a
- Surgical technician with certification preferred.
- Current verification of competency in CPR.