SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse (RN) – Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - FT Nights
*Sign on bonus of $5,000 and $5,000 relocation available!
Other benefits include:
Free Covered Parking ● On-Site Daycare ● Competitive Benefit Package ●Tuition Reimbursement
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, Research Medical Center embodies the mission and heart of HCA Midwest Health. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients’ health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties.
Research Medical Center is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) - Acute Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit - FT Nights. The position is part of a comprehensive, integrated team developing an individualized plan of care for each patient. Newly renovated unit (2017) that offers a healing environment to support a team approach with recovery and functional independence goals for patients following stroke, Spinal cord injury, brain injury, multi-trauma and other diagnoses.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Kidney & Pancreas Transplant Institute, Heart Care, Neuroscience Institute, Certified Comprehensive Stroke program
and Women’s Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards.
Apply now to learn how Research Medical Center can help you grow your nursing career!
*Sign-on bonuses are based on qualifying
criteria – Current Employees not eligible - Please ask your recruiter for
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills required.
- BLS certification required and maintained.
- Previous inpatient rehabilitation experience or other clinical experience preferred
- Basic computer skills required
Interested in learning more about this or other RN opportunities at
Research Medical Center?
Contact Megan at 816-589-4519