SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
This shift can be Wednesday 7 AM - 7:30 PM or 3 weekday shifts from 6 AM - 2:30 PM. 1 call day a month from 7 AM - 7 PM.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast – Pasadena, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Day Surgery
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence,HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-bed facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Day Surgery.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support), ACLS and PALS certification required
- Graduate of an accredited School of Professional Nursing is required.
- BSN preferred.
- At least one year of experience in an acute care setting.