SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Parkridge Medical Center
Certified Pharmacy Technician
Shift Details: PRN | One Day per Week (Mixed Shifts) | Every 4th Weekend
Parkridge Medical Center, a 275 bed facility, has served the community for nearly 40 years. Over the years, we have built a reputation for advanced technology and compassionate care, making us a hospital of choice for patients seeking quality treatment in the community. From our comprehensive cardiac services program to orthopedics and oncology care at The Sarah Cannon Cancer Center at Parkridge, we are proud to be one of Chattanooga’s best hospitals for healing.
Parkridge Medical Center was the first hospital in the area to offer robotic surgery, and features the area’s most knowledgeable and experienced robotic surgery team. The Parkridge Medical Center Emergency Department is an Accredited Chest Pain Center, making it a natural choice for those suffering from cardiovascular events when every minute matters.
Be a part of an organization that
invests in you. Submit your application now and help us raise the bar in
- Maintains strong knowledge of hospital policies and government regulations and dispenses accordingly.
- Consults with physicians and nursing staff regarding patient reactions, errors and complaints.
- Assists with quality improvement initiatives, inventory and ordering of pharmaceuticals.
- Monitors, records and communicates as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
HCA TriStar Division offers their full time/part
time employees a total rewards package to support their health, life, career
and retirement. Some of the benefits offered include 401K, Health, Dental, and
Vision Insurance, along with Student Loan Repayment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we
value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
- TN State Pharmacy Tech license required
- PTCB Certification required
- Hospital experience required.