SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Come Join our Trinity Surgical Team!
Medical Center of Trinity
Equipped with the best healing practices, brightest medical teams and the most advanced medical technologies, Medical Center of Trinity, a new 290 bed, state-of-the-art, all private room hospital located on a 50-acre campus, serves the fast growing communities of Pasco, Hillsborough and Pinellas Counties. With a healthcare team that brings over 40 years in a clinical setting and a strong dedication to patient-centered care, our talented RNs and medical professionals are always encouraged to learn, grow and thrive in a supportive atmosphere that celebrates the commitment of our people.
The new tech-savvy hospital offers a variety of programs and services including Emergency Care, Heart & Vascular, Spine & Orthopedics, Cancer Care, and Women's Health & Obstetrics. The hospital is also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, has a Community Comprehensive Cancer Program and features a Blue Distinction Center for hip and knee replacement, as well as spine surgery.
Our Leading Technologies:
• Electronic Health Record (EHR)
• Patient Tracker
• Electronic Medical Administration Record (eMAR)
• Open Bore MRI Scanner
• da Vinci Robotic Surgery
At Medical Center of Trinity, protecting life is more than our business, it's our heartfelt passion.
As an OR Nurse, you know your talent reaches well beyond the Operating Roon. You assess, plan and evaluate the nursing care needs of the patient undergoing surgical procedures throughout the process. You administer prescribed medications, apply dressings, monitor vital signs and assist the physician. You coordinate the operating room and make sure it’s clean and sterile and everything that’s needed for the procedure is ready. And you coordinate all disciplines to make sure every patient receives the highest level of care. Your talent makes the difference before, during, and after the procedure. That’s why your talent belongs in a place where it’s truly valued and respected.
- Current Florida licensure as an RN.
- Current certification as American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider.
- CNOR Certification preferred.
- OR experience required.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.